Teen Service Week is a unique experience that’s hard to put into words.
It’s magical.
Teen Service Week continues to open my heart, mind, and soul. I’m amazed every year how individuals can come together from across the county with a common goal, to serve others, make this world a little brighter, and help create a beloved community across the globe. A major testament to this is Teen Service Week's reputation to do anything asked of us to serve others, and to do so rapidly and with a smile. It’s truly uplifting to see a younger generation dedicated to help those in need, and I’m inspired by all the hard work and dedication of Teen Service Week participants to lend a helping hand.
Teen Service Week truly is my favorite week of the year. There’s nothing in comparison. Every year I go into Teen Service Week to lend a hand and help be the change I wish to see in the world, and I
leave changed more than the sites Teen Service Week has helped and with a freshly uplifted spirit to continue to try and make a difference.
*Steve just completed his twelfth Teen Service Week!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.