Monday, July 9, 2012

You Deserve Love

This is a message that needs to get across the world wide, but we'll take it one step at a time. 

People, it is NEVER too late to tell someone you love them. 
It doesn't matter if they're your ex-best friend you haven't talked to in years, or if they're too "weird" or too "popular." 
Everyone, I repeat, EVERYONE needs to feel loved at all times. 
Even a simple little wall post or text message to someone can make them feel life is worth it, because it sure as heck is. 
We all need to work together as a community to get this very important message across to make sure no one is being left in the dark. 
Start right now, make somebody feel loved! 
People reading this message right now, I love you. 
I don't care if I haven't talked to you once in my life or if I don't even KNOW you, 
you deserve the feeling of love. 
EVERYBODY deserves love.

~Maddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.